There are three ways through which you can download Whatsapp on PC in Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac.
- Using Whatsapp Web or Whatsapp on Computer/Laptop
- Using Bluestacks application for downloading and installing Whatsapp for Windows 8/8.1 PC. (Recommended)
- Downloading APK file and installing using BlueStacks.
How to Use WhatsApp on PC or Laptop
WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp On PC or Laptop [Windows 7 / 8 /10 and Mac]
WhatsApp Web is the easiest way but for this trick to work you need to have WhatsApp installed on your Smartphone. If you have already installed WhatsApp on your smartphone the follow below simple steps.
- Go to https://web.whatsapp.com and you will be presented with a QR code.
- You just need to open WhatsApp on your smartphone and click on three dotted icons on top-left of your WhatsApp app and tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Now you will see scanner in your WhatsApp, just scan the QR code shown in WhatsApp web.
- Once you scanned, you will be automatically logged into WhatsApp Web.
If you don’t want to use WhatsApp Web, you can also download WhatsApp application for your PC/ Laptop and use it. Just download Whatsapp for PC/Laptop from here.
Download Whatsapp for PC using Bluestacks
Follow each and every step to install WhatsApp download for laptop precisely, so that you will not get any problems.
- First, you must have an Android Emulator on your PC, named Bluestacks which will help you to install Whatsapp for PC.
- Download BlueStacks first before moving to the next step.
- After successful downloading, you need to install it by following the Bluestacks installation Tutorial.
- After installation, open Bluestacks.
- When you open BlueStacks, you will be presented with top apps.
- Now, you need to search for WhatsApp using the Search bar located at the top right side to install WhatsApp on PC, type WhatsApp Messenger or Whatsapp app and click on search for WhatsApp application.
- When you find Whatsapp in your search results, click on the Whatsapp application then download and wait until it successful installation.
- Congrats, Now you have downloaded and installed Whatsapp for PC Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 PC.
Also check: Whatsapp Plus
Free Whatsapp Download in PC or Laptop using APK file
This procedure is recommended if you don’t have an internet connection on your PC.
- First, you need to Download BlueStacks and Whatsapp.apk file from play store.(You can download it from cyber cafe or from any other way)
- Now after downloading, you need to locate the Whatsapp.apk or Whatsapp messenger.Apk file.
- Now, right click on Whatsapp.apk file and open with BlueStacks application.
- You have installed Whatsapp on PC.
If you have any problems in downloading WhatsApp for PC during installation feel free to comment.