In this digital era, almost everyone uses smartphone and internet. Making free voice and video calls are getting popular these days with communication apps. You might have heard about apps like Google Duo, WhatsApp, IMO, Viber, Telegram etc. before.
These apps are called social networking apps which allows you to stay connected with your contacts and friends. Another thing which is getting popular these days is the internet. Internet users around the world have now increased close to 4 billion mark. Not only communication but the internet and social networking apps can also help you with many things.
Here in this post, we are going to discuss a free voice and video calling app named IMO. This app is available for Android, iOS, MAC and Windows devices for free. If you are looking for a video/voice calling app, then you can’t get anything better than IMO voice/video calling app. You can easily download IMO for Android APK or IMO for iOS from official app stores. The one thing which is being searched a lot around the world about IMO app is “how to download IMO for PC without Blue stacks?”
As we said earlier that this app is available for Android and iOS devices, still some users want to download it for Windows PC devices.
If you want download IMO for Windows PC without Bluestacks, then you can follow the instructions mentioned below. Do note that you will have to use Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher to use IMO on PC without using Bluestacks or any other Android emulator. So, let’s get started with IMO Messenger for PC download.
Download IMO for Windows 10/8.1/7 | IMO Messenger for PC without Bluestacks
IMO Download for Windows
- The first method is to download IMO messenger for Windows PC using an EXE file. The .EXE files are Windows executable files which will install particular software in your system. The good news is, you don’t need an Android emulator to run IMO on PC, instead you can download IMO Windows .exe file from below and install it directly on your Windows PC devices.
- First of all click on Settings > System > About.
- Under Windows Specifications, check if you are using Windows version 14393.0 or higher.
- If yes, then you can download IMO Windows installation file from below link.
- If not, then update your Windows 10 to version 14393.0 or higher.
- Install the app by opening the file. Follow the screen instructions.
- Once done, a shortcut will be made on your desktop.
- Open the app, login/register using your mobile number and start using IMO for Windows 10/8.1/7.
If you haven’t used IMO before, then you should definitely try using it once. All it takes just your mobile number to get started with the app. The video and voice call quality this app offers is pretty good as compared to other similar apps. We’ve mentioned easiest way to download IMO for PC without Bluestacks.
Meanwhile, you can also download IMO Google Chrome extension on your PC if you are running Windows 10 version lower than 14393.0. This comes handy when you want to save storage on your Windows system, and the best part is it is official IMO Google Chrome extension.