Most people use WhatsApp on laptop or PC because of various reasons. It will make you productive and typing is much faster on PC or laptop than on a mobile. There may be other reasons too most people don’t know how to use Whatsapp on laptop.
You don’t need to worry now.
Here, we listed the 3 easiest ways to use WhatsApp on your laptop in minutes. You don’t need to search anything after reading this.
You can easily download WhatsApp on laptop or PC, and even download WhatsApp for Samsung, Nokia, or WhatsApp for windows 10/7/8 and 7 in this tutorial. I will explain to you clearly how to install WhatsApp download for laptop/PC.
This is the easiest way to use WhatsApp on your laptop without any issues.
Note: You cannot download WhatsApp for Blackberry devices as Whatsapp removed support for Blackberry devices. Fortunately, you can use Whatsapp on a laptop with bluestacks using the following methods.
There are three ways through which you can download Whatsapp on PC/laptop in Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac.
- Using Whatsapp Web or Whatsapp on Computer/Laptop
- Using the Bluestacks application for downloading and installing Whatsapp for Windows 8/8.1 PC. (Recommended)
- Downloading APK files and installing them using BlueStacks.
How to Use WhatsApp on a PC or Laptop
Method 1: WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp On PC or Laptop [Windows 7 / 8 /10 and Mac]
WhatsApp Web is the easiest way but for this trick to work you need to have WhatsApp installed on your Smartphone. If you have already installed WhatsApp on your smartphone then follow below simple steps.
- Go to https://web.whatsapp.com and you will be presented with a QR code.
- You just need to open WhatsApp on your smartphone and click on three dotted icons on top-left of your WhatsApp app and tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Now you will see the scanner in your WhatsApp, just scan the QR code shown on the WhatsApp web.
- Once you scanned, you will be automatically logged into WhatsApp Web.
WhatsApp web is the easiest way to use WhatsApp on laptop without any hustle.
If you still need the second easiest way then try the 2nd method.
Method #2: Download WhatsApp Web application on your PC or laptop
It very good to use WhatsApp Web on your web browser but you need to scan QR code every time to use WhatsApp on laptop or PC.
But wait, if you download the WhatsApp web application on your laptop or PC then you just need to login once.
So, how to download and use the WhatsApp web application?
- First, just download the WhatsApp application from here.
- Now, install the downloaded WhatsApp web app on your PC or laptop.
- After installation, open WhatsApp and scan the QR code from your smartphone’s WhatsApp app as mentioned in Method #1.
- You will be logged in to WhatsApp after scanning the QR code. That’s it.
So, if you want to use WhatsApp next time on your laptop or PC then you just need to open WhatsApp on your laptop or PC and start using it without scanning.
If you want to log out from WhatsApp on your PC then you can do it by clicking on the 3-dotted icon (top-left) on your Whatsapp app on your laptop or PC as shown below and click logout.
You can even log out using your smartphone by going to WhatsApp Web and clicking Log out of all computers or click on a specific computer that you want to log out and click logout.
Also check: Gbwhatsapp download for Android.
Method #3: Download Whatsapp for PC using Bluestacks
Follow each and every step to install WhatsApp download for laptop precisely, so that you will not get any problems.
- First, you must have an Android Emulator on your PC, named Bluestacks which will help you to install Whatsapp for PC.
- Download BlueStacks first before moving to the next step.
- After successful downloading, you need to install it by following the Bluestacks Installation Tutorial.
- After installation, open Bluestacks.
- When you open BlueStacks, you will be presented with top apps.
- Now, you need to search for WhatsApp using the Search bar located at the top right side to install WhatsApp on PC, type WhatsApp Messenger or Whatsapp app and click on search for WhatsApp application.
- When you find Whatsapp in your search results, click on the Whatsapp application then will be download and wait until it installs successfully.
- Congrats, Now you have downloaded and installed Whatsapp for PC Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 PC. You can now use WhatsApp in a laptop without any issues.
Also check: Whatsapp Plus
Free Whatsapp Download in PC or Laptop using APK file
This procedure is recommended if you don’t have an internet connection on your PC.
- First, you need to Download BlueStacks and Whatsapp.apk file from the PlayStore.(You can download it from a cybercafe or from any other way)
- Now after downloading, you need to locate the Whatsapp.apk or Whatsapp messenger.Apk file.
- Now, right-click on Whatsapp.apk file and open it with the BlueStacks application.
- You have installed Whatsapp on your PC.
If you have any problems with downloading WhatsApp for PC during installation feel free to comment below.