Creating the file
Now the first step to do is Go to Blogger, sign in into your account > click on template > edit HTML
Tip: Backup your current template before editing.
Next, find the below tag using ctrl+f
Then remove the copied code from your template.
Now open Notepad > New file and paste all the code which you copied before and save the file with .CSS extension
Uploading your file to Google Drive
- First, Go to Google drive and sign in into your account
- When you successfully signed in, click on Create > Folder > New > Name your folder with your blog name.
- Now upload your .css extension file into that folder>>make the file as public and click on save.
- Next, go to your uploaded file and click on share button which is present at the bottom right corner.
- You will then enter into share panel, copy the link just below ‘link to share‘.
- The link will look like
- In the above link, ‘file_code’ is a unique code for your file and it cannot be changed by anyway.
- Now, change the above URL to link which is shown below
To insert the file link into your template, you must make use <link> tag, which will be
Next, copy this above tag
Paste it between
<b:skin>![CDATA[<b>Your code goes here]</b>CDATA]!</b:skin>
Now save the template, you are successfully done.