India is presently the third biggest tech startup centre point in the world. With 4,200 tech new businesses, India has positioned third after UK that records for 4,500 and USA leading the pack with 47,000.
In an examination revealed by Assocham in the relationship with ‘Thought Arbitrage‘, on August 21, expressed that in innovation-driven new businesses, India has climbed to the third position.
Bangalore finished the outlines in India with 26% of the tech new companies took after by Delhi NCR with 23% and Mumbai with 17% of the new tech businesses.
As far as the aggregate number of new businesses, involving both tech and non-tech zones, India again highlighted among the five biggest has on the planet, alongside China (10,000 each). However, the US is as yet number one with 83,000 new businesses.
Startup India with Make in India and Digital India can possibly extend Indian eco framework for the new business visionaries.
The paper recommended imposing exception for research and experimentation to empower crisp thoughts without dread of disappointment.
What is Tech Startup Company?
A Tech Startup is an organization whose reason for existing is to offer innovative products or services for sale to the public.
These organizations convey new innovation items or benefits or convey existing innovation items or administrations in new ways.
Why Government registration for Tech startup company required?
Below, I will state benefits that your startup tech company can get if you get your business registered as a Business entity In India.
- One of the greatest preferred standpoints of a registered business ie private Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or one person company is that it manages restricted obligation security to its individuals. Thus, the promoters of the business would not be by and by subject for liabilities of the business.
- A registered business entity like company or LLP, the business is viewed as a different lawful element with resources and liabilities that are particular to its promoters. Subsequently, exchanging or sharing the responsibility or ownership for registered business is simple.
- No financial Investor would consider you important in case you’re requesting investment if you don’t as of now have your business registered. To them, it’s an indication of unseriousness and an absence of polished skill. You don’t need anyone to have that impression of you.
- A Registered business is a financial asset like a house, auto and different properties that can be passed down as a legacy or sold by its proprietors to another age of individuals who can proceed to claim and maintain the business.
4 Easy Steps to Register Your Tech Startup company
- In India, You can register Your company as the private Limited company, Partnership, LLP or One Person Company. You can also register your Tech Startup company under Udyog Aadhar, conduct a research and make the careful choice of Business Entity and apply for Business Registration.
- Meanwhile, You have applied for business registration Is Good to open a Current account In any bank. For this, You need to visit any bank or bank website and make an application for current Bank Account.
- Next step is very important for you as You are registering a Tech Startup company, Is to get Brand Registration, As it will protect your innovation and turn into a brand which will, In turn, help you in securing good image in eyes of Investors and customers.
- As a tech startup company, you will be involved in bringing New technology into the market and getting a Patent Registration will protect your invention and will help in generating Income For your tech startup Company as you can sell your patent or can charge Royalty for any modification in your Invention.
For The purpose of Business registration in India, You can seek the help of Legal Service Provider or a CA/CS Firm. You can contact these firms Using offline and online mode.
To conclude this article, I hope that this article must have proved to be very useful in clearly illustrating the steps involved in registering a Tech Startup company in India. If you are still confused you can seek the help of Legal service provider firm Like Myonlineca.