It is quite easy and convenient to shop online but can be pricey too. There are various tricks which if followed would result in your saving sufficient money. Some of the trips that would be useful to you while shopping online in getting the best deals are mentioned below.
- Use social networking: “Like” the favorite retailers on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc. Many merchants offer coupons like Flipkart mobile, Snapdeal coupons Paytm coupons, Fabrurnish coupons and post special coupons or announce their sales first on their social networking sites pages only which you can avail by liking their page.
- Be patient: You need not buy any product straight away when a good deal is available. It would be worth checking daily for period of two weeks to find out whether new coupon pops up or if the item is available on sale. In case you find a good deal available, just grab it straight away because normally it would not be available for a long period.
- Get rewarded: It is advisable to join the loyalty programs of your favorite retailers to be a gainer in long run. Whenever you shop, do not forget to enter the loyalty number every time. Money can be earned back by you on purchases made besides using getting other attractive deals.
- Sign up for emails: In order to get special offers and coupons delivered directly to your inbox, join email list of favorite retailers for your convenience. For example Amazon, Fashionara, Freecharge discount coupons, and Nykaa coupons can be got by one time sign up and be used for any purchase.
- Compare and shop: You should make use of product search and price comparison sites for comparing cost of the products at different online and with local merchants and getting the best deal possible for maximum savings.
- Weigh online vs. in-store prices: You should compare retailer’s cost of its product online to the in store price. You would realize that many a times the cost offline is certainly not the best deal and online deals on CouponDekho are much more lucrative.
- Hunt for coupons: Before making a purchase, you should make it a point to always search for the coupons at CouponDekho. A very large number of coupon codes are available with this site for various retailers from large chain stores and small online merchants.
- Avoid shipping fees: Free shipping is provided by many stores on purchasing products of certain amount. In case you are falling short of this minimum amount you can add some other item that might be needed later, to the list to become eligible for free shipping.
- Check the return policy: Many retailers provide free return shipping or have the facility of reverse pick-up. Some of them let you return the items in-store without any payment. In case you are not absolutely satisfied with the product received, you can still save money by making use of return policy of the retailer.